Tuesday, July 1, 2008

BET Awards gifting suite GBK 2008 FITGUM






It was a HUGE HIT, STARS we comming back from rehearsal looking for FITGUM. every one was talking about FITGUM back stage. Joe antouri and wife Edna antouri and Fitness celebrity Sherry Goggin were on site at the gifting suite greeting all the stars.

Akon, Rick Ross, Lisa Lisa, Mary Mary, Big Boi, Envogue, Maxwell, Ray J, C bone, SWV, TLC chilli, ludacris, Mario, Flo Rida, Marvin Sapp,Angie Stone, Balwin Hills, Anthony Hamilton, Casely, Chante Moore, Kean Anthony, Jabbawockeez, Lalah Hathaway, Maxwell, Nappy Roots, Playaz Circle, Toccara Jones, Stephen Hill,Sk Deville, Even the President of BET awards Regie Hudlin picked up some FITGUM, he loves it.

While at the BET gifting suite, we noticed that everyone had alot of energy and all of the attendies including other merchants, and the staff of GBK, even the security guards at the door were chewing the FITGUM all day long.

at the end of the day on tuesday after being there for 3 days, we ran out of FITGUM. Most stars pickup few more boxes to make sure they dont run out. Few words came out of everyone's mouth when they found out about FITGUM "great idea and very convenient" how can I get more? I want to stay in shape. Will this help me with my apetite? I love it, I love it, can I have some more for my husband?

We want to thank GBK and BET Awards 2008 for making this experience a great one.
Posted by propta at 10:07 AM

No comments: